Monday, November 06, 2006

updates

so i recently accumulated some good pictures and thought i would share.

the first one is known as Desperado Night.04 Octobre. it was just a saturday night when me and the girls picked up some desperados and had fun. its a beer with tequila mixed in! we first hung out in my room with my neighbor mattieu there in the pics. then he and his cousin invited us to a soiree on a boat right on the Seine. it was really fun except for the part when i froze my **** off waiting in line. im sure that i am going to freeze this winter. that night was pretty much my first night drunk in Paris. enjoy the pics, they are entertaining.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by kimmyduEw

next is the soiree pour les filles. girls night out. i rounded them all up cuz i needed a girls night out. guys are being assholes. we went to a club on the champs elysees right under the arc of triomph called Duplex. it was really fun until some jackass grabbed my face! ya josselin almost beat his ass. enculer.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by kimmyduEw

next set is from the Cemetary Pere Lachaise. 01 Novembre. it is a very well known cemetary around the world because it hosts famous bodies such as Jim Morrison, Chopin, Edith Piaf, and Musset. November 1st was a national holiday so Chelsea, Ashley, and I spent the day there. the spots are so coveted that if your tombstone is not frequented, it gets moved out. it holds over a million bodies due to mass graves during the plague. got some good shots.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by kimmyduEw
and finally, the last is one of my favorites! my friend Ali and his gf Courtney were in Paris just days before i got here. i told him he would have to leave me something cool to find and he made me a scavenger hunt ! the pictures here are of my second clue left to me in the catacombs of paris, basically a massive underground network with mass graves. i went all alone thinking that i could just go and pick up my clue and i ended up walking thru the catacombs all alone 20m below the street. it was definetely an adventure. you shoulda seen the look on my face when i found his clue. finding a note with your name on it on the otherside of the world is quite thrilling, i must admit. same when i found the first one in a metro station. i still have two more to go. funny thing is, im off to jim morrison's grave AGAIN. i shoulda known, its ALi. <3

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by kimmyduEw
i also added some more to fun. check em out! im going to start one of all the sights ive been taking pictures of.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by kimmyduEw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home