Sunday, September 24, 2006

ONE of my dreams come true

I met this guy who is the coordinator of a show held the first saturday of every month. Its a small restaurant/cafe in the Latin Quarter. He offered me a slot on one of the nights. I would have up to 30 minutes to perform whatever I want and even more, I get paid! Whatever money the cafe makes on drinks and snacks during the night, I get a cut of. DOPE right? I've always wanted to be a bluesy jazz singer in the back of a parisienne cafe. There's only one catch. I have to perform at least one original piece. Ive never even thought about it but he is hooking me up with some of his previous artists so we can write something. Can't wait to perform. Things are a little crazy right now so I think I might do the November show. DOPE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home